Wednesday, April 18, 2012

New Retro inspired handbags by Miss Happ

a while ago I mentioned that I was working on some new bag designs for Miss Happ...well...here they are!

All our fab ladies hand bags are lined in funky contrast fabrics and have a little contrast cell phone pouch. The handles are cute tiki inspired bamboo handles AND each bag has detachable bow brooch that can also be worn on your cardigan or jacket for that little unique touch. This little bag is the perfect way to finish off your rockin' outfit for a night out with the girls and will sure turn heads!

I used a selection of cute print for the outside from cherries and strawberries to retro inspired hotrod prints and the classic leopard print fur! We have 4 basic styles and shapes.

All our hand bags are available from both my Etsy Store and my local online store, Khayali.

I hope you like!









Till next time!
Mx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Die Skatties get an Elizabeth Taylor Pin Up make over!

The relationship between mother and her daughter is so special. Celebrate this special relationship on The Skatties on VIA TV at 17:30 for...