Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Wedding fascinators by Miss Happ

I had to make fascinators for a great client this week. The bride is getting married in purple - so much fun! 

The colours were teal, turquoise and purple - so unconventional, but so inspirational to work with! I had a piece of the lace from the brides dress with some of the beadwork that they asked me to incorporate, which I only added into the main Brides fascinator. The theme is "bling" hence the use of all the diamante finishings.
As soon as the wedding is over I will post more pics but for now he's a sneaky pic..or two...


Till next time!
Mx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Die Skatties get an Elizabeth Taylor Pin Up make over!

The relationship between mother and her daughter is so special. Celebrate this special relationship on The Skatties on VIA TV at 17:30 for...