Sunday, January 22, 2012

Miss Happ summer photoshoot

What a fab way to end the day! We had so much fun with our Miss Happ photoshoot today.

I have been wanting to do a Miss Happ photoshoot for a while now - I have so many new products from clothing to accessories that I wanted to shoot, so finally got everything in order, got my A into G and managed to organise everything!

I asked a friend of mine, tattoo artist Milo "Mr Lucky" to shoot the pics - it was the first time he had done a fashion shoot as such but he was keen. Our model for the afternoon was the super sweet Miss Nadine who had won our "take Miss Happ on Holiday" competition.  All I can say is that I couldn't have asked for a better model! Nadine is so photogenic and was such a pleasure to shoot and work with.



She has the most amazing long, thick black hair, beautiful blue eyes and a fab smile. My hair accessories looked great in her 40's style hair-do and the clothing looked oh so cute on her little body.We even managed to get some cute pics of all my new shoe bow clips!



For the location we shot on Woodbridge island. There are such perfect little spots hidden amongst the houses, with little ponds and bridges, huge frangipani trees and amazing palm trees - so perfect for the hawaiian island feel that I wanted for the shoot. We even managed to shoot a little sailor girl scene complete with sail boats and palm trees in the background!

 

We started shooting at 5pm, and tied up at about 7:30pm, just as the sun was going down.6 outfit changes, countless accessory shots and I think we have some awesome pics. I cannot wait to see them tomorrow morning...and to share them with everybody too ;)


I think everybody had a ball - all I know is that I couldn't have asked for a better team!

As soon as I have the pics I will be sure to share!

Till next time!
Mx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Die Skatties get an Elizabeth Taylor Pin Up make over!

The relationship between mother and her daughter is so special. Celebrate this special relationship on The Skatties on VIA TV at 17:30 for...