Monday, December 19, 2011

A little bit about me :)

For those that don't know, my main focus actually isn't accessories, but clothing. I am a fashion designer by trade, and after 13 years of being a designer in the commercial fashion industry,  I decided to take a HUGE leap of faith, pack it all up and do my own thing.
For the first time in a long time I was happy. Doing something I am totally passionate about. Looking back it has been a long road. Miss Happ was born in Sept 2008 when I entered the YDE designer competition. I was one of the top 5 finalists (in a national competition), but didn't go on to win. At the time it was little disappointing, but in hind sight, I do think it was a blessing in disguise!
I launched my clothing label and (a very limited) hair accessory range in the Jan of 2009 (below pics) at the International Tattoo convention. Since then my clothing range has steadily grown and has my accessory range.


I have learn't alot of lessons, and never stop learning. It's all part of it I guess. But I'll save that part for another day ;)
Just wanted to show you what I have been up to with my clothing....I have had some fun with my pastels this summer - so nice and fresh! I am loving how it's all come together! All clothing and accessories are sold at Grounded, Bayside in Cape Town.








Enjoy the rest of your week end peeps!
Till next time,
Mx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Die Skatties get an Elizabeth Taylor Pin Up make over!

The relationship between mother and her daughter is so special. Celebrate this special relationship on The Skatties on VIA TV at 17:30 for...