Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Pamper Products for a pinup girl!

Recently I was browsing the aisles at Clicks and came across an AWESOME range of Body Products called BODY WORKS. 
What at first caught my eye was the packaging; The whole range is packaged all 50's style in pale blue and butter yellow, with a very distinct retro feel with the graphics. Most of the products either have a cute pin up girl or a sweet vintage black and white photo from the 50's.

Clicks has almost all of the range (all made in the UK), and for Christmas has a cute little mini gift pack (last pic below). Prices are very reasonable, a little more than regular products, but still less than say, The Body Shop - and besides, I think the products are even nicer and smell just as good!!


There was just no way I was leaving the store without SOMETHING, so...hand cream in hand (pardon the pun!) I marched to pay for my purchase. Besides the product range being quite big they also smell heavenly, and the hand cream is still small enough for your hand bag ;)

Either way, the entire range is on my Christmas List..hint...hint...wink..wink!

Till next time!

Mx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Die Skatties get an Elizabeth Taylor Pin Up make over!

The relationship between mother and her daughter is so special. Celebrate this special relationship on The Skatties on VIA TV at 17:30 for...