Monday, August 29, 2011

Sin in Linen

A while ago I came across a little ad in Ol' Skool Rods Magazine and have finally gotten around to taking a look. and my! how could I have waited so long!! Sin in Linen is awesome! Firstly the by-line is "Try something new in bed!" which I just LOVE, and well, their product is quite simply to die for!


Their themes range from classic Sailor Jerry style tattoo prints, to Hawaiian tiki prints, day of the dead skulls, leopard print and pinups in all sorts of linens from the bedroom to the bathroom.




I already have a wish list...take a look below at a few more of my favourites...




You can also find Sin in Linen at


Till next time!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Die Skatties get an Elizabeth Taylor Pin Up make over!

The relationship between mother and her daughter is so special. Celebrate this special relationship on The Skatties on VIA TV at 17:30 for...