Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Miss Happ at the City Bowl Market, CT


This past Sat I hauled my butt off to join the other stall holders at the City Bowl Fashion Market in Hope Street. The market is made up of two section - the food (downstairs) and fashion (upstairs)




This was only the second fashion market - the first one was last month. The fashion market is only held on the LAST SAT of each month, although I think they are going to be looking at having it every Sat..

Unfortunately for us we were not in the main hall, but were in a teeny side room off the main hall - never a great position of anybody, but we made the most of it. I had taken along three large posters which are always very eye catching and hung a few items around my area on the wall which helped. I also dressed Gladys, my mannequin in one of our new little cherry aprons so she really stood out! 

I shared my stand with a friend who runs her own business called ANONAMISS BEAUTY EMPORIUM. Our products work well together and we definitely made a statement with our bold colour, bright hair and unique product offering!



Till next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Die Skatties get an Elizabeth Taylor Pin Up make over!

The relationship between mother and her daughter is so special. Celebrate this special relationship on The Skatties on VIA TV at 17:30 for...