Monday, July 4, 2011

Telkom goes Classic!

Last week I was at Canal walk running around doing a few things when I literally stopped dead in my tracks....there in the window of the Telkom store was something that made me want to shout "I WANT NOW!".  There was the coolest vintage styled telephone right there begging me to take it home - and the best part is that it is fully compatible with all our modern needs! Yeah! Just what a modern pinup girl needs!

"The Classic 100 is a vintage design phone finished in wood with antique brass look. The Classic 100 is a table top model with modern day electronics integrated in the design to ensure reliability and network compatibility"

Also If you already have a Telkom account you can put the phone on account which enables you to pay it off over 6 or 12 months which is great!

for more go to their web site:


Till next time!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Die Skatties get an Elizabeth Taylor Pin Up make over!

The relationship between mother and her daughter is so special. Celebrate this special relationship on The Skatties on VIA TV at 17:30 for...