Monday, June 27, 2011

Featured Seller of the Week - Market Fleas.com

Got news today that I am the featured seller of the week on Market Fleas! Yay! 


Such an honor being selected! If you would like to read more from my interview, please click on the link  below - and don't forget to click on the Facebook "like" button ;-) once you are on the Market fleas page!!


And on that note, market fleas is also running an online competition open to all the traders that use the site....so PLEASE VOTE for your favourite MISS HAPP ACCESSORY. The prize is a new camera, which I could do with - I recently broke the lens on my camera and it is just too expensive to fix :-( C'mon guys! I want to win this one, and with your help I will ;-) 


Have a great day!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Die Skatties get an Elizabeth Taylor Pin Up make over!

The relationship between mother and her daughter is so special. Celebrate this special relationship on The Skatties on VIA TV at 17:30 for...